We are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera. We wake up every day hating what we did yesterday, so that we can do it different today and change the world around us. Our facility has been developed to be an innovation playground and incubation center for our R3PI team building the connected and digital lifestyle of the future.
We are seeking uncommon and elite innovators who possess both the development skills and business acumen to operate at a hyper-fast and accurate speed. Our rapid innovation team is responsible for using the latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world. The team even creates its own cognitive software interface to monitor and control all technology on the property, allowing full digital access no matter where they are.
Your assignments will be varied and fast-paced – anything from hands-on development tasks to planning technical strategy and mentoring other team members. You will utilize your deep technical knowledge to tackle the challenges of rapidly evolving technical environments and enterprise systems.
How You'd Kick Ass:
- Native iOS Development. You will be designing and building advanced applications from the ground up for the iOS platform. You have strong experience working with Swift, and have proven experience driving mobile initiatives in a fast-paced and rapid growth environment.
- Strong Fundamentals. You have a passion for technology, and have a solid understanding of best practices and computer science fundamentals. You enjoy being challenged to learn a new language, and although your primary experience has been building native iOS apps, you’re able to jump in and contribute to other areas on the engineering team when necessary.
- 4+ years of experience developing applications from scratch
- Strong experience in React Native
- Experience building native iOS applications using Swift
- Experience with server-side Node.js
- Agile and Test Driven Development
- Experience with Hardware Integration (e.g. iBeacons, etc.)
- API Integration experience
Desired (20) Qualifications:
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience working with Unity3D
- Experience with Apple tvOS
- Hates mediocre software/technology.
- Largely cross-functional; able to jump into other architectural roles where needed.
- Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude.
- Excellent collaborative team player with communication skills to match.
- Adaptable and flexible meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done.
- Pro-active – you take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team environment.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation.
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues.
- Intellectually curious – prepared to challenge and be challenged.
- Understand the importance of creating highly readable and easily maintainable source code.
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry.
- Competitive salary + Bonus opportunity
- Startup-like environment with a non-hierarchical team
- Work directly with the office of the CEO
- Evaluate newest technologies for R&D
- Work with leading technologists of their fields
- No cubicles
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Truly international team, divided across Dallas, London, and Zürich
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in over 80 countries with over 200k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 6,000 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.