We are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera.
We wake up every day hating what we did yesterday, so that we can do it different today and change the
world around us. Our playground consists of connected car, connected home, wearables, IoT, 3D, AR, and
things that don’t even exist... yet.
We are seeking uncommon and elite innovators who possess both the development skills and business
acumen to operate at a hyper-fast and accurate speed. Our rapid innovation team is responsible for using the
latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create
innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world.
As we continue to evolve our innovations, we are always looking for world class mobile developers who
excel at building mobile apps and are not intimidated by challenging problems. You are a self-motivated,
team oriented programmer experienced working in one or more of the following areas: native iOS
development (Swift, Objective-C), native Android development (Java), 3D (Unity, C#), micro services
Expert in either:
• Native iOS development: Swift
• Native Android development: Java
• JS development: React, Node.js
• Java development incl web services
• 3D development with Unity
• or all of the above...
• Experience working with Atlassian stack: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo
• Team player used to pair programming and code reviews
• Experience in agile development (Scrum)
- Passionate: you are proud of what you do and only accept the best from yourself and your team
- Get it done mentality: Efficient and accurate even under pressure, flexible to adjust
- Take on responsibility: Pro-active, ready to help out where needed
- Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude
- Excellent collaborative team player with communication skills to match
- Adaptable and flexible meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done
- Action-oriented – this is a self-contained collaborative team driven by challenging targets but
presented with exciting problems to solve
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues
- Intellectually curious - prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Startup-like environment, international team collaborating across Zurich, Dallas, London
- No MBA or academic egos; this is a meritocracy where you prove your worth by doing cool stuff -daily
- Work with leading technologists of their fields, opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Cool office located next to Bellevue at Lake Zurich: a former garage including gym, shower, foosball, free drinks and snacks…
- Flexibility to travel if required
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in 78 countries with over 195k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 5,500 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management.in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.