We are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera. Our playground consists of connected car, connected home, wearables, IoT, 3D, AR, and things that don’t even exist... yet.
We are seeking uncommon and elite innovators to join our rapid innovation team. We are responsible for using the latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world.
What You'll Be Doing:
You utilize your strong background in cybersecurity and ability to identify new technologies and gadgets to securely introduce them into operations for the CEO directly at TAC-1, Solera’s R&D Innovation Lab and Digital Headquarters.
- Tech Ops. You'll be responsible for leading at the forward edge of stable technology to ensure innovation hubs and Corporate HQ can rely on amazing & secure hardware, software, and communication environments for their mission.
- Technical Advisor & Leader. You have previous experience dealing with executive privacy, and mitigating risk in all areas where they might be a potential threat. You will provide discrete and efficient white-glove support on all technical matters to the OCEO - globally and 24/7. You are a self-motivated leader; capable of developing and implementing operational plans.
- Security Expertise. Assure enterprise-level security across Desktop, Mobile, and Audio/Visual platforms to ensure executive privacy and stability, scalability, and 1st class security across the supported IT ecosystem
- 5+ years of recent experience providing security expertise to C-Level executives on mobile, desktop, & audio platforms
- You must have a strong background in cybersecurity, managing executive privacy, and mitigating risk to prevent security threats across networks including desktop & mobile
- Possess the ability to identify new technologies and gadgets while securely introducing them into operations.
- Tactical approach to implement security protocols throughout R&D as well as other areas within an organization.
- Ideally has exposure to working within a greenfield environment/startup
- Experience in B2B & B2C environments
- You know how to provide full-scope IT infrastructure support for R&D, as well as how to design / implement everything from the hardware layer to the software layer
- Executive level presence and leadership experience in the cybersecurity space
- Implementation of connected home technologies.
- You will demonstrate multi-dimensional thinking, technical expertise, and effective communication - you embrace failure as an opportunity to accelerate innovation
- Largely cross-functional; able to jump in other roles where needed.
- Experience working with IoT technologies
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude.
- Excellent collaborative team player with communication skills to match.
- Adaptable and flexible meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done.
- Pro-active – you take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team environment.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation.
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues.
- Intellectually curious – prepared to challenge and be challenged.
- Understand the importance of creating highly readable and easily maintainable source code.
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry.
- Competitive salary + Bonus opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Great medical, dental & vision plan
- Startup-like environment with a non-hierarchical team
- Work directly with the office of the CEO
- Evaluate newest technologies for R&D
- Work with leading technologists of their fields
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Truly international team, divided across Dallas, London, and Zürich
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in over 80 countries with over 200k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 6,000 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.