At R3PI, Solera’s R&D Team, we are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera. We wake up every day hating what we did yesterday, so that we can do it different today and change the world around us. We operate like a greenfield startup environment and build our software incrementally, iteratively, and continuously (agile, kanban). Our playground consists of connected car, mobile apps, 3D, AR, image analytics, data science and things that don’t even exist... yet.
We pride ourselves on being uncommon. We seek individuals who are prepared to push and challenge themselves each day to do it right, better and different. You want to work in a collaborative team environment where accountability is demanding and rewarding.
We are seeking high-energy, versatile, and uncommon innovators who possess both the development skills and business acumen to operate at a hyper-fast and accurate speed. Our rapid innovation team is responsible for using the latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world.
How You'd Kick Ass:
- IT Support. Maintain the office and support employees on hardware, software and network.
- Support Analyst. Assist on supporting our customers.
- Technology Evangelist. Bring new product and solution to improve our work and the office.
- Experience with IT system and investigation of client issues.
- Experience with Atlassian tools, MacOS and iOS
- AD & Network Administration knowledge
- Video and Photo editing knowledge
- Know how to build a computer from scratch
- English, German is a strong plus. Spanish, Mandarin or Thai are a plus.
- Perfectionist: you wont accept a defect on an object that you buy or built
- Humble: you accept critics that can improve the way you work
- Passionate: you are proud of what you do and only accept the best from yourself and your team
- Get it done mentality: Efficient and accurate even under pressure, flexible to adjust
- Take on responsibility: Pro-active, ready to help out where needed
- Action-oriented – this is a self-contained collaborative team driven by challenging targets but
presented with exciting problems to solve
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues
- Intellectually curious - prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Startup-like environment
- No MBA or academic egos; this is a meritocracy where you prove your worth by doing cool stuff - daily
- Work with leading technologists of their fields
- Fast development process
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- What are “cubicles"? We love open space and ad-hoc collaboration
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Truly international team, divided across Dallas, London, and Zürich
- Soft drinks and snacks
- Gym and shower
- Cool office located in Bellevue, in the body shop of one of the Switzerland’s leading car importers and dealers
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in 78 countries with over 195k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 5,500 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management.in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.