We are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera. We wake up every day hating what we did yesterday, so that we can do it different today and change the world around us. We operate like a greenfield startup environment and build our software incrementally, iteratively, and continuously (agile, kanban). Our playground consists of connected car, connected home, wearables, IoT, 3D, AR, and things that don’t even exist... yet.
We pride ourselves on being uncommon. We seek individuals who are prepared to push and challenge themselves each day to do it right, better and different. You will want to work in a collaborative team environment where accountability is demanding and rewarding.
We are seeking a Product Marketing manager who will be responsible for developing and executing the R3PI marketing and merchandising plans, customer development, new product launches, collecting and analysing sales data, and distributing data to other functional groups within the organisation and customers when applicable. The Product Marketing Manager will assist the Head of Product Management and other functional team members in many aspects of the effort behind private label product development process, customer pricing, product placement, and product promotion, and executing the day-to-day activities to meet stated objectives and plans.
How You'd Make an Impact:
Someone with deep, hands-on experience with multiple traditional and digital marketing channels who also possess excellent project management, negotiation and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have extensive and direct, company-side (not agency side) experience managing a brand, generating and capturing leads, supporting the sales function, leading messaging development and ensuring measurability of marketing spend.
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar position
- Collateral and messaging development
- Content marketing (papers, webinars, videos, etc.)
- Digital ad placement
- Driving website traffic, growing and managing lists
- Competitive Analysis
- Vendor management and negotiation
- Campaign measurement and analytics
- Budget planning and reporting
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Collateral and messaging development
Desired (20) Qualifications:
- Marketing in automotive, insurance, collision or parts industry
- Working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Marketing software and technology solutions
- Marketing to B2B as well as B2All
- Partnering with Prouduct Strategy and Sales
- Leveraging marketing automation tools
- Working with partner networks and Industry Associations
- Logical approach and reasoning to problem solving, with self-starter aptitude
- Excellent eye for detail, able to identify trends and patterns of information. Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude
- Ability to research and explore product and feature opportunities and user experience improvement
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to work with, and influence, people from different businesses disciplines locally & remotely
- Passion for superior service delivery
- Able to quickly adapt to change and navigate ambiguous problem spaces
- Adaptable and flexible to meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done
- Self-starter and ability to work with little instructions and collaborate with diverse teams
- Pro-active: you take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team environment
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalising on opportunities and resolving issues.
- Intellectually curious – prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Competitive salary + Bonus opportunity
- Startup-like environment with a non-hierarchical team
- Work directly with the office of the CEO
- Evaluate newest technologies for R&D
- Work with leading technologists of their fields
- No cubicles
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Truly international team, divided across Dallas, London, and Zürich
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in over 80 countries with over 200k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 6,000 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.