At R3PI, Solera’s R&D Team, we are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera. We wake up every day hating what we did yesterday, so that we can do it different today and change the world around us. We operate like a greenfield startup environment and build our software incrementally, iteratively, and continuously (agile, kanban). Our playground consists of connected car, mobile apps, 3D, AR, image analytics, data science and things that don’t even exist... yet.
We pride ourselves on being uncommon. We seek individuals who are prepared to push and challenge themselves each day to do it right, better and different. You want to work in a collaborative team environment where accountability is demanding and rewarding.
We are seeking high-energy, versatile, and uncommon innovators who possess both the development skills and business acumen to operate at a hyper-fast and accurate speed. Our rapid innovation team is responsible for using the latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world.
How You'd Kick Ass:
- Native iOS Development. You will develop and implement mobile applications, middleware, and frameworks. You’ll utilize your expertise in Native iOS development to create robust and scalable high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly. You will be building modern user interfaces as well as engineer complex solutions that run directly on the mobile device.
- Collaborative Team Player in an Agile Environment. You will implement and operate the infrastructure for Solera’s next generation platform in a fully tested agile model. You will engage as part of an agile engineering team to deliver an end-to-end consumer facing proposition. This involves collaborating with BA’s, Product Owners, Designers, and third party development teams in person and remotely to deliver a resilient, scalable mobile platform.
- Passion for Technology. You’re a champion for innovative, agile, development practices and are inspired by exploring technology, experimenting with the latest innovations, and tinkering with the latest trends to create amazing new solutions. You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives keeping up to date with technical trends and present for architectural review.
- Strong experience building native iOS applications
- Extensive experience architecting and building out native iOS mobile applications from the ground up
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Experience with B2B and B2C solutions
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, iOS frameworks and SDK
- Develop, implement, and unit test systems and components of mobile applications
- Maintain, support, troubleshoot, monitor, and optimize existing and future mobile applications
- Experience with git version control
- Experience with REST web service framework and JSON
- Experience with push notifications
- Integration with mobile analytics
- UI/UX Design is a plus
- Experience working with bluetooth peripherals is a plus
- Experience with Android application development is a plus
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- Passionate: you are proud of what you do and only accept the best from yourself and your team
- Get it done mentality: Efficient and accurate even under pressure, flexible to adjust
- Take on responsibility: Pro-active, ready to help out where needed
- Action-oriented – this is a self-contained collaborative team driven by challenging targets but presented with exciting problems to solve
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues
- Intellectually curious - prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Startup-like environment, international team collaborating across Zurich, Dallas, London
- No MBA or academic egos; this is a meritocracy where you prove your worth by doing cool stuff -daily
- Work with leading technologists of their fields, opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Cool office located next to Bellevue at Lake Zurich: a former garage including gym, shower, foosball, free drinks and snacks…
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in 78 countries with over 195k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 5,500 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management.in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.