We are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera. We wake up every day hating what we did yesterday, so that we can do it different today and change the world around us. We operate like a greenfield startup environment and build our software incrementally, iteratively, and continuously (agile, kanban). Our playground consists of connected car, connected home, wearables, IoT, 3D, AR, and things that don’t even exist... yet.
Our rapid innovation team is responsible for using the latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world. We pride ourselves on being uncommon. We seek individuals who are prepared to push and challenge themselves each day to do it right, better and different. You will want to work in a collaborative team environment where accountability is demanding and rewarding.
Due to the rapid growth of Solera and R3PI, we are seeking a hungry, reliable, and detail-oriented Talent Coordinator for a 3 Month Contract (minimum) to assist our R3PI team in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. This role will help assist our Innovation recruiter in scheduling/coordination for interviews, assist with recruiting activities and events, as well as ensure rapid response to applicants and reduce cycle time between interviews.
Main Responsibilities (80):
- Own logistics & scheduling for qualified candidates
- Ensure rapid response to applicants, reduce time cycle between interviews
- Participate in screening/sourcing process, document logistics, & make sure we have all information necessary to attract & hire the best talent (salary analysis data, references, pre-hire activities)
Secondary Responsibilities (20):
- Prepare info packets for candidates/new hires, document recruiting metrics
- Assist talent team with research & special projects as assigned
- Develop templates to streamline recruiting operations & coordination activities
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in a Human Resources support role
- A proven track record of handling complex situations, multiple responsibilities, and simultaneously mixing long-term projects with understanding the immediate recruitment needs
- Extreme results-orientation; someone who measures the output not the input and will communicate effectively regarding progress and key metrics
- Highly organized, able to execute in rapid turnaround situations
- Trusted team player, leads by example, creates a sense of accountability, takes responsibility for her/his own actions
- Ability generate solutions and get tasks completed even when things don’t go as planned
- High aptitude for learning
- Undergraduate degree in applicable field, such as industrial or clinical psychology, STEM, or marketing/communications
- Working knowledge of an ATS and/or HRIS (iCIMS, Ultipro, Workable, etc.)
- Understands and values process and is customer oriented – focuses on internal customer needs at all times
- Positive attitude, ability to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units
- Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude
- Excellent collaborative team player with communication skills to match
- Adaptable and flexible to meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done.
- Pro-active – you take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team environment.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation.
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues.
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in over 80 countries with over 200k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 6,000 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.