At R3PI, Solera’s R&D Team, we are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera. We wake up every day hating what we did yesterday, so that we can do it different today and change the world around us. We operate like a greenfield startup environment and build our software incrementally, iteratively, and continuously (agile, kanban). Our playground consists of connected car, mobile apps, 3D, VR, AR, image analytics, data science and things that don’t even exist... yet.
We pride ourselves on being uncommon. We seek individuals who are prepared to push and challenge themselves each day to do it right, better and different. You want to work in a collaborative team environment where accountability is demanding and rewarding.
We are seeking high-energy, versatile, and uncommon innovators who possess both the development skills and business acumen to operate at a hyper-fast and accurate speed. Our rapid innovation team is responsible for using the latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world.
How You'd Kick Ass:
- Mobile and Web Design. You’re an expert in user interaction, interface, and experience design. You will play a critical role in defining and developing original, impactful and beautiful user experiences for R3PI’s mobile and web applications. You will contribute to the team in building uncommon, unexpected and elite solutions of the future.
- Innovative User Experiences and Interactions. At R3PI we are building a better future for our customer’s customer, filled with cognitive automation that guides them through life using the most simple and intuitive interfaces and interactions. You know that innovation is driven by the user experience as much as it is by the offered technology and services. You will translate business requirements, user goals, and UX research into functional design specifications.
- Collaborative Team Player in an Agile Environment. You enjoy working in a fast paced, innovative, collaborative, and agile environment and will engage with the Product Owners, Designers, and Development teams to deliver an end to end consumer facing proposition.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing complex mobile, desktop or web applications, solving tough interaction challenges
- Exceptional visual, user interface, and interaction design skills
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and UI best practices
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML and demonstrated expertise with Adobe CS products.
- Experience designing for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, smartphone), display ads, and email marketing
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to work independently, perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision with passion for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Portfolio required - applications without portfolio will not be considered
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- Strong interest in interaction design, human-computer interaction, communication design, psychology, computer science or business
- Experience designing for global brands
- Experience in a highly agile environment
- Experience with Gaming experience
- Experience with Augmented/Virtual Reality and 3D graphics design
- Experience with Video/animation experience
- Passionate: you are proud of what you do and only accept the best from yourself and your team
- Get it done mentality: Efficient and accurate even under pressure, flexible to adjust
- Take on responsibility: Pro-active, ready to help out where needed
- Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude
- Flexible collaborative team player with strong verbal and written communication skills to match
- Action-oriented – this is a self-contained collaborative team presented with exciting problems to solve, driven by ambitious targets
- Intellectually curious - prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Constantly strive to learn new design trends and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Competitive salary + Bonus opportunity
- Startup-like environment with a meritocracy where you prove your worth by doing cool stuff - daily
- Work directly with the office of the CEO
- Work with leading technologists of their fields
- What are “cubicles"? We love open space and ad-hoc collaboration
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Truly international team, divided across Dallas, London, and Zürich
- Extremely cool office located next to Bellevue at Lake Zurich: a former garage, including gym, shower, foosball, free drinks and snacks…
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in 78 countries with over 195k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 5,500 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management.in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.