We are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera. We wake up every day hating what we did yesterday, so that we can do it differently today and change the world around us. Our playground consists of connected car, connected home, wearables, IoT, 3D, AR, and things that don’t even exist... yet.
We are seeking uncommon and elite innovators who possess the ultimate blend of creative, business, and operational skills to drive product development forward. Our rapid innovation team is responsible for using the latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world.
As we continue to grow and evolve, we are seeking an innovative and driven individual to lead with proven experience launching successful products to head our product team. You are someone who can solve wicked problems through rigorous prioritization, partnering with talented designers and developers, and an operational focus and drive to constantly move the ball forward. The successful R3PI product leader will possess executive presence, project management, product marketing, design, and product strategy skills (and then some) to champion the needs of our customers and users, guiding the product strategy and roadmap through collaboration with designers and developers in a fast-paced team.
How You'd Be a Core Member of the Team:
- Product Management. Everything you do will encompass our vision, you’ll blend business objectives, market forces and consumer/client demands to continue building a world-class product while defining the go to market solutions/propositions.
- Operations. Since our organization revolves around building uncommon products and ones that don’t even exist yet, you will lead the implementation of our operating plan across product, marketing, content and growth. You have proven experience launching successful products so you already have a process in place that you follow from the point where you're building from scratch to the point where you're ready to launch, and everything in between.
- Executive Presence. You know how to establish a common market vision for our products, and have proven experience selling them to key executives, marketing, & engineering teams. You also understand how to adapt your communication style to your audience.
- Creativity. R3PI is an organization that focuses on uncommon products and processes – you will be expected to consistently contribute new ideas to the team’s outputs.
- Leadership. You know how to get your team motivated and passionate about solving a specific problem and building a new user journey. You will play an important role in leading the product, design, and engineering teams and helping people reach their full potential.
- Humble. You are passionate about your work and truly love what you do. You're intrinsically motivated and know that your success means the team's overall success – everyone plays a significant part on the team and you don't appreciate a "Startup/MBA ego".
- Hungry. You are never satisfied. You know that even when a product is working just the way it should – there is always a way to make it better, so you are always striving to raise the bar.
- Hunting. You realize that there is never one solution, and you are always looking for new ways to approach a problem.
- You Know Technology. You have experience working with engineering and design teams, so you can confidently speak to technical members of the team and understand the ins and outs of your product.
- Mission Motivated & Self-Starter. You possess the initiative to continuously build and cultivate the product roadmap, as well as generate new ideas to produce innovative solutions.
- Executive Level Experience in Product Management in an Agile/startup type environment
- Experience with SaaS products including business model development, value proposition, etc.
- Have brought multiple successful products to market
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with mobile applications
- Well-articulated, intelligent, and has the ability to produce elegant presentations
- Ability to speak about and understand technology concepts
- Confident and possess strong executive presence
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn
- Technical background
- Knowledge in the automotive and connected home space
- Ability to generate ideas and produce innovative solutions
- Self-starter with the initiative to continuously build and cultivate product roadmap
- Understanding of customer empathy and design thinking
- Flexibility and willingness to jump in and contribute where needed
- Experience in an adjacent role (QA, development, design, project management, marketing, etc.)
Where the Magic Happens
We operate out of our own digital headquarters, an undisclosed location called the R3PI Innovation Lab in the Dallas area. This facility has been developed to be an innovation playground and incubation center for the connected and digital lifestyle of the future. The team has even created its own cognitive software interface to monitor and control all technology on the property, allowing full digital access no matter where they are.
The Innovation Lab isn’t the only part of the property that is fully connected and controlled – the property also contains a private gym, which is used by the team on a regular basis. We believe that working and exercising the body is not only healthy, but also helps stimulate and enhance the working of the brain.
Also on the property is the 4-tiered pool and cabana, guest house, main house, and the TAC-1, our digital and connected space for uncommon meetings and showcasing the Innovation Team’s output.
On top of the unique work environment, we also consider these as our strong points:
- Low bureaucracy – focus on the job, not meetings and paperwork
- Startup-like environment with a non-hierarchical team
- Work directly with the office of the CEO
- Evaluate newest technologies for R&D
- Work with leading technologists of their fields
- No cubicles
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Truly international team, divided across Dallas, London, and Zürich